Cosmetic Direct Bonding – Colorado Springs, CO
A Quick Fix for Minor Imperfections
Many people have at least one or two details about their smile that they would like to change. For example, you might have a small chip in one of your teeth. Our Colorado Springs dental team is here to help. Often, we recommend cosmetic direct bonding, which is also known as direct bonding, dental bonding, or cosmetic bonding. This affordable service is an easy and quick fix for minor imperfections in teeth. Read this page to learn more about cosmetic direct bonding, and contact us when you are ready to book your consultation.
Why Choose Anderson Family Dental by ESPIRE for Cosmetic Direct Bonding?
- Experienced & Detail-Oriented Cosmetic Dentists
- Fast & Comfortable Treatment
- Beautiful, Natural-Looking Results
What Is Cosmetic Direct Bonding?
Cosmetic direct bonding is a service that involves the use of a tooth-colored resin (similar to the material used to fill small cavities). It contains tiny particles of glass, plastic, and other biocompatible materials. The resin is shade-matched to blend in with the natural color of the surrounding dentition. Then, it is molded over a tooth so it can disguise minor imperfections.
We sometimes recommend cosmetic direct bonding as the simplest way to address a number of flaws. Including:
- Small chips and cracks
- Small gaps between teeth
- And more!
Who Is a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Direct Bonding?
Cosmetic direct bonding might be a suitable choice for you if:
- You have minor imperfections in your teeth. This service is not usually recommended for major changes or total smile makeovers.
- You have sound oral health. If you have cavities, gum disease, or other oral health concerns, they should be addressed before you move forward with cosmetic treatment.
- You are looking for a fast, easy, and effective way to enhance your smile. Cosmetic direct bonding is great for patients who want to enjoy quick and noticeable results.
The best way to find out whether cosmetic direct bonding is right for you is to attend a consultation with our team.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Direct Bonding
Cosmetic direct bonding offers a number of noteworthy benefits:
- The process usually takes just one appointment to complete.
- Cosmetic direct bonding is reversible if you ever change your mind about it or want to try a different treatment (such as veneers).
- The results can last for several years.
- Direct bonding can look very natural.
- The treatment is painless.
- Taking care of bonding is easy. Good oral hygiene and other simple practices can help your results to last as long as possible.
- The resin used in cosmetic direct bonding works well within the human body; adverse reactions to it are extremely